Field Clinical Engineer - Austria
We have an exciting Field Clinical Engineer (CRM) opportunity for you to join an award-winning progressive Multinational Medical Device Company on a permanent basis based in Salzburg, Austria.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Assists in implant and conduct follow-up visits.
- Assist customers with Troubleshooting.
- Training new employees.
- Contact development to ICD-patient self-help group.
- Develops additional business at existing centers within a designated territory.
- Establishing and developing stable, long-term customer relationships.
- Existing customer and new customer care.
- Conception and implementation of screening programs in hospitals and outpatient practices (if necessary).
- Optimal planning and reporting of customer visits.
- Recruitment of new Study-Centre – Registry and HF, monitoring of the implementation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced degree in Biomedical Engineering preferred.
- Knowledge and at least 1+ years’ experience with Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM).
- At least 3 years of technical experience in the cath lab.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062