Field Application Specialist
We have an exciting Field Application Specialist opportunity for you to join an award-winning progressive Multinational Diagnostics Company on a permanent basis, based in the UK.
This position is highly technical, providing focused training of new sales personnel, distributors, and customers at all levels of use on all company’s products, as assigned, including new assays and instruments being developed by the Company.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Assists Customers in adopting the company’s products for use in their laboratories.
- Provides on-site customer and/or distributor training and helps with protocol and product validations after the customer has decided to use the company’s products.
- Works with company’s customers to schedule training time and to qualify laboratories for appropriate and necessary equipment and materials.
- Organizes test materials, training materials, and personnel requirements at Company and/or client sites prior to training. Works to resolve deficiencies prior to training.
- Provides technical and other Sales support to Account Managers and Distributors
- Troubleshoots customer concerns and product issues. Works with customer to set up a site visit to address product concerns complex in nature. Communicates any product complaints to Technical Support for documentation in QForce.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- BS or BA in life sciences or equivalent experience.
- Four (4) or more years experience in a technical/sales and/or training role, preferably in the medical device/diagnostic market, with at least two years experience in a clinical laboratory setting strongly preferred.
- Experience in a microbiology, virology, or immunology laboratory desired.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Priti Mudgal.
+353 (0) 71 9108064