Fees Governance Team Leader
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and operational effectiveness of controls operation globally.
This will involve liaising with client services and operations teams.
- Emphasis on continuous improvement of processes, controls and documentation.
- Performance of SOX, internal and external audits, including planning and liaising with Audit teams and other support.
- Timely completion and review of monthly and quarterly corporate requirements including reporting and reconciliations.
- Liaison with the BAU billing teams and business managers to ensure completion within deadlines set.
- Review of the control documentation, including risk and control self-assessment (RCSA) and SOX;
- Working closely with all teams to ensure their correct inputs into fee billing processes;
- Build and maintain service level descriptions (SLDs) with all areas of the business;
- Build and measure KPI to ensure that SLDs are met;
- Provide extensive management information (KPIs, debtors, accrual analysis) to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management of each of the relevant business areas;
- Provide guidance on Governance related queries eg: compliance breaches, legal agreements etc.;
- Performance of the RCSA, EUC review, BCP etc.;
- Provide a significant contribution to the various projects and initiatives in the team;
- Drafting of procedure documents ensuring adherence to agreed governance controls;
- Ensure compliance with all audit requirements and controls across all duties;
- Liaise with Internal and External Audit for all audits and queries arising;
- Assistance and support to meet team deliverables;
- Any other ad-hoc duties or project work as required from time to time.
- Financial/Risk Management qualifications.
- Governance experience.
- Team leader/supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of control frameworks (Operational Risk, Internal Control Frameworks, SOX etc.)
- A strong background in risk, control and oversight of processes.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proactive style to implement new processes and the ability to deal with change.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel and Visio
- Very strong attention to detail with emphasis on adhering to strict controls.
- Experience of custodian banks, ideally in fee billing or in a finance function.
- The ability to work effectively with remote teams.
- Flexible approach towards changing work methods and variable workloads;
- Very good organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks whilst prioritising accordingly.
For more information contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org