Facility and Maintenance Technician
Our client is a well-established global company who is now setting up operations in Blanchardstown , I am looking to speak with an experienced Maintenance and Facility Technician that will have responsibility for all maintenance and facility functions on site.
Facility and Maintenance Technician:
Providing maintenance of the machine and equipment acc. to maintenance plan. Ensuring spare parts for maintenance and recording of the downtime. Management of the building and all its accessories. Support to achieve EHS and ISO goals of the company.
Facility and Maintenance technician responsibilities:
· Provides TPM training to employees. Maintains safety standards in water treatment unit
· Support the system of ISO standards and certification
· Provides regular audits to check the TPM usage.
· Processes machine downtime and identifies abnormalities and creates corrective action plans. Provides spare parts ordering.
· Performs and coordinates the maintenance and repair of machinery to minimize downtime. Prepares maintenance plan.
· Ensures the operation of the wastewater treatment unit with the aim of maximizing usage of water recycling and optimum consumption of energy and chemicals
· Respects confidentiality of company documents and information.
Maintenance and Facility Technician requirements:
· Electrical qualifications is an advantage
· At least 3 years of experience in maintenance & facility in a manufacturing environment
· Experience in Fault-finding, BMS and Automated systems
· Good computer literacy for MS suite
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
· For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan