- Reference: LK46864
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Job Title: Facilities Technician
Edwards Lifesciences following their recent investment in Ireland are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities Technician to join their expanding team. This role will mainly be responsible for performing skilled repair and preventative maintenance of building systems and equipment.
- Ensure equipment performance and reliability of both controlled and uncontrolled environments.
- Operation, repair, and preventative maintenance of all building facilities and equipment.
- Move and installation of equipment and/or furniture and other related duties.
- Keep internal/ external Quality Systems and Health & Safety documentation updated in accordance with company standards.
- You will need to perform trouble shooting and fault diagnosis of equipment.
- Management of specialist vendors, to ensure work is completed to the required standard.
- Performs plant and/or office facilities maintenance duties such as furniture moving, maintenance of office equipment, electrical & mechanical projects, light construction including repairs (interior & or exterior).
- National qualification in Mechanical, Electrical or related field. (HETAC/ NCEA Certificate)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of HVAC systems and general facilities services in a GMP environment.
- Senior Trades would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
- Experience in the use of a computerised maintenance system. (CMMS/ PEMAC)
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal.
To find out more about this role and to discuss in more detail please forwards your CV to email@example.com