- Reference: D46275
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin West
- Category: Construction, Architecture & Property
Excellent opportunity to join established company providing Professional Facilities Management services to both Irish and multinational companies. Ideal candidate will have min.6yrs experience in similar role with an engineering qualification.
With their Head office based in Shannon, Co. Clare and with regional offices in Dublin and Cork our client is due to continuing growth currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager for Dublin office.
Our client is looking for a candidate’s that will not only manage and deliver current services but will also work to develop and grow the business. The candidate will be a key member of the management team, all of whom are dedicated to providing a quality and innovative service.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationship, service staff and supplier management skills. The candidate will have full responsibility for the management of all aspects of contract and service delivery.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for all day to day management, control, co-ordination and execution of all operations under their remit, reporting directly to the operations director.
- Taking full responsibility for all quality, environmental and health & safety matters, ensuring compliance with company policies and arrangements including the effective closing out of audit action plans.
- Compliance with all contractual requirements.
- Client satisfaction and the quality of service provided.
- Management of operational budgets
- Identifying and implementing innovations to improve service delivery.
- Provision of technical advice and problem solving.
- Provide management support to operations director as required.
- Development of staff and service suppliers, to encourage resilience and succession planning within the account and the organisation.
- Ensuring the availability of and if required participation in the provision of a 24 hour per day 365 days per year emergency on call service.
- Manage ordering and procurement compliance across all sites.
- Ensure all real-time and asset information is updated and systems employed correctly across all sites.
Candidates must possess:
- Formal technical education or degree equivalent qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an Operations / Facilities Manager / Facilities engineer
- Excellent time management and self-motivational skill set.
- A pro-active attitude.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and the written word.
- Strong technical ability with a good understanding of building services and equipment
- Competent report writer and ability to present information in a clear, accurate and concise manner in good English
- Excellent computer literacy, in particular PowerPoint, Word, Excel and experience of the latest IT applications
For further information on this role, please contact Ita Hodder on 01 6620088 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie