- Lead Facilities team to ensure we meet all functional KPIs.
- Management of Facilities management team and Utilities management team.
- Manage the Site Energy management program.
- Lead the site reliability program.
- Manage all assigned personnel ensuring that they are motivated and well trained.
- Direct reports are provided with clear performance expectations and progress reviewed on a regular basis and informally as required, maintaining good Industrial Relations at all times.
- Management and governance of managed services contracts with Facility management and Utility management service providers.
- Management and governance of catering supply contract.
- Setting and monitoring KPIs with all managed service providers.
- Lead KPI / Contract periodic review meeting with all managed service providers.
- Host daily morning meeting with your team to ensure alignment with company and production goals and objectives; (Safety, Quality, Schedule Adherence, Cost).
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment for all personnel in their department with special responsibility to quickly respond to safety related requests for facilities and utilities.
- Ensure that all statutory inspections are carried out in a timely manner in his area.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP in operations and maintenance of utility systems.
- Ensure the supply of utilities (clean utilities, HVAC and others) with minimal impact to operations
- Ensure that facilities are kept to high cGMP standard including housekeeping and pest control.
- Manage the electrical supply and distribution and the BMS systems.
- Analyse CMMS data on a periodic basis to ensure culture of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that utility breakdowns are adequately, and timely addressed, corrective actions are executed as agreed and that reliability improvement actions are defined.
- Develop annual utility budgets for energy, services and spare parts. Follow up and management of this budget during the year.
- Ensure the availability and reliability of the utility equipment by developing an adequate maintenance program.
- Determine training requirements/colleague development for his team and ensure that training documentation is kept up to date.
- Provide technical support to all departments as required.
- Negotiate change in work practices with the craft group.
- Perform all tasks with due care and attention and in accordance with Good Manufacturing
- Practices, requirements, policies and procedures.
- Be part of a learning and development programme which will include goal setting, annual performance reviews and individual development plans.
- Be a champion for safe working practices and safety initiatives within their functional area.
- Minimum five years in engineering or maintenance, in Pharmaceutical or related industries similar managerial position.
- University Degree or equivalent in mechanical/electrical/chemical engineering.
- Strong Clean and black utilities experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of conflict resolution
- Ability to partner with other departments.
- Analytical problem solving.
- Considerable Organization skills.
- Experience in coaching, mentoring and counselling.
- Ability to deal with and manage change.
- Ability to set goals.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines
- Performance management skills and mentoring where required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!