- Reference: LK46287
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Limerick
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client a leading Facilities Management business based in Shannon are currently looking to hire an experienced Facilities Manager due to continued growth of their business.
As Facilities Manager you will report directly to the Operations Director, this role will allow for great professional development and progression opportunities.
- Oversee daily management, supervision, and organisation of everyday operations, with reporting to and supporting the Director.
- Uphold full compliance with all requirements stated by Company.
- Accountable for all health and safety, environment, budgets, and upholding all Company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for keeping the system updated, and accurate at all times.
- Must be dedicated to providing a quality service and prioritise customer satisfaction.
- Must be problem solving in innovative and practical ways.
- Discovering and establishing ideas for continuous improvement and forward planning for the business.
- Developing supplier lists.
- Must be flexible and willing to participate in the 24 hour on-call service provided.
- Degree or equivalent qualification with 10 years relevant experience in operations management, as a facilities engineer or equivalent role.
- Problem-solving, positive, and motivated to work on own initiative.
- Understanding of facilities management, tools, systems and maintenance kit.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and able to summarise information in reports.
- Competent in devices, computers and systems such as Word and Excel.
If interested in applying this role, please send in your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential call and more information, please call Ben on: 061-512270
HVAC, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE, MANAGEMENT, OPERATIONS