Facilities Engineer | Waterford
An exciting opportunity for a Facilities Engineer to join a global healthcare organisation in Waterford. The Facilities Engineer will supervise and motivate facilities technicians, to ensure equipment preventative maintenance together with agreed project work is completed within specified timelines.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Manage and control all aspects of facilities services, so that all facilities equipment is maintained to a high degree of efficiency.
- Provide all processes with a standard of service to meet required volume & yields (average monthly/annualized targeted uptime minimum 99.94%).
- Ensure that all safety and plant IPA system are properly maintained and ready for operation.
- Ensure facility systems are robust to ensure acceptable compliance to national, international and regulatory standards.
- Operate facilities services efficiently and effectively, so that budgeted & non-budgeted cost reductions can be achieved.
- Provide mechanical support to Facilities Engineering Group and also Technical Services for the execution of Facilities capital projects.
- Assist Plant Facilities / Project Engineers with system re-design and optimization of plant services & equipment.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Degree in Building Services /Mechanical Engineering or in an equivalent Engineering discipline.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience of H.V.A.C., Purified Water, Compressed Air, Steam, and general building services essential.
- Must be familiar with the regulatory and statutory requirements of the FDA, ISO and HSA.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.