We have a new opening for a Facilities Engineer to join a company based in the Midlands. This position can be Hybrid based position. Ideally we would like this person to have previous in the operation of clean room environment in conjunction with building management systems experience.
As a member of the engineering department you will be responsible in part or in totality for the design specification input, procurement, installation, commissioning, ongoing maintenance and continuous improvements of the facility.
- Plant engineering and corporate programs including mechanical integrity, energy conservation and refrigerant compliance
- Implements project plans for new or existing equipment and facilities
- Determines the root cause failure analysis of equipment failures and develops preventative maintenance procedures
- Supports the installation and repairs of equipment to ensure continuous safe operation
- Minimum of Degree in a Technical discipline.
- Management & operation of clean room environment in conjunction with building management systems experience.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting experience of the following systems and processes - HVAC, Compressed air, Water systems, Preventative maintenance scheduling, Process gases, power distribution, Fire suppression System
- Established knowledge of cGMP and safety standards applicable to a facility and clean-room/controlled environment and associated manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Good problem solving abilities – able to identify facts, consider a number of alternative approaches and evaluate the most appropriate course of action.
- Team and results orientated - committed and energetic approach to work with positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work to tight project timelines and within approved budgets.
- Excellent use of initiative and adaptable to changing priorities.
For further information on this position, please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com or call Gillian on 090 6450665