An exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Caretaker to join our client based in Ringaskiddy on a temporary contract basis. Our client, a leading electronics manufacturer is looking for someone to cover an extended period of Sick Leave.
To support in the maintaining of plant, equipment, utilities, buildings and other services through preventative maintenance and other appropriate procedures as required. A member of the Facilities and EHS department, complying with all regulatory and site requirements.
- Painting and decorating.
- Storm drain clearance.
- Testing of ESD benches.
- Lighting, noise and visual checks.
- Upkeep of sanitary facilities.
- Supporting maintenance contractors when on site e.g. air conditioning maintenance, security maintenance, electrical maintenance, plumbing maintenance etc.
- Responsible for safety and control of contractors whilst working on site, permit to work, method statements and any other relevant requirements.
- Support the induction programme and PPE supplies for new employees.
- Manage workload through the appropriate CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System).
- A trade qualification is desirable but relevant caretaker experience is acceptable.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Forklift licence is an advantage.
- Working at Height Training is an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.