- Responsible for the running of all extrusion products/product iterations & new technology trials.
- Liaising with the technical department on customer requirements with regards to dimensions, performance criteria, materials.
- A relevant third level degree and/or on the job experience would be an advantage.
- Medical device or manufacturing experience is essential.
- Hands on experience in extrusion and plastics material knowledge is preferable.
- S/he needs strong communication and influencing skills.
- Have the ability to effectively manage a simultaneous range of diverse activities.
- Be a self-starter with good motivational and inter-personal skills.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org