An exciting permanent position for an Executive Assistant to join one of Galway’s leading Medical Device Companies.
- Support senior management team with direct executive assistant support.
- Diary Management: Schedule meetings, monitor responses and provide availability as required.
- Co-ordinate meetings, appointments and travel schedules for the senior team.
- Process business expenses as required for senior management in line with corporate policy and deadlines.
- Book travel requirements for each member of the senior team while liaising closely with procurement to ensure cost efficiency of same. Create comprehensive travel packs with itineraries for complex business trips, including international travel and visa requests.
- Take charge of all key visitor schedules and arrange associated requirements, i.e. hotel, restaurants, entertainment, travel, printing, general enquiries etc.
- Working cross- functionally as required.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential and ensuring a professional image of the business at all time.
- Event Management: Arrange logistical aspects of conferences, hotel reservations, travel, catering and conference documentation, company/corporate events, entertainment.
- Communicate visitors to the office to all staff members.
- Liaise with a recognised EH&S specialist to ensure all Health & Safety requirements are implemented and thereafter co-ordinate same to ensure ongoing compliance.
- Copy type, produce reports, and letters and document formatting.
- Follow up with Legal Documentation Approvals instructed by senior management.
- Formatting and collating data required for presentations of senior management.
- Process Purchase Order Requisition numbers and submit invoices to Accounts Payable as required.
- Cover holiday leave and lunch breaks for Receptionist as required.
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Coordinator role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Flexible approach to work
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- A confident engaging personality who can co-ordinate the activities of each member of the senior management team in a professional and efficient manner. Must have the strength of character to push back at times and diplomatically insist that deadlines and standards are met.
- Must be a good communicator and must be able to present a professional image of the business to a variety of internal and external visitors at all times.
- Will have tact and sensitivity and be able to distinguish between urgent and less urgent situations and react accordingly.
- Will be an expert on use of all office tools and be able to quickly learn and apply new applications.
- Will be able to command the respect and trust of the broader organisation.
- Any other duties as required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.