Video for this job
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to CEO and, as required, to other members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Manage routine correspondence in a timely manner, prioritise incoming correspondence for attention and draft replies as appropriate.
- Manage diary for CEO and co-ordinate with executive management team diaries by planning ahead to achieve best and efficient use of time within a high-pressure environment.
- Maintain and actively improve office management systems including records management, stationery supplies, petty cash/expenses and flow of information to improve the performance of the CEO office.
- Organise meetings and conferences as required, book venues, prepare agendas, and collate and distribute all necessary information for meetings ahead of time.
- Support CEO in managing relationships with and liaising with internal and external stakeholders including Company Management, Board members, government departments and regulatory bodies, trade union representatives and officials etc.
- Prepare presentations, reports, minutes of meetings, actions log and other documents in relevant format, proactively following up on actions and deadlines.
- Manage the timely production and circulation of Board and related committee papers in conjunction with the CEO and Company Secretary.
- Ensure the CEO is proactively supported and enabled to promote the organisation through the planning of leadership and employee engagement initiatives including CEO Connect, Quarterly Business Reviews, roadshows etc.
- At all times, professionally represent the Company and the office of the CEO through high standards of interpersonal communication and delivery.
- Administration of Corporate Governance Process under the guidance of the Company Secretary.
- Responsible for company credit card and booking of flights and hotel accommodation for management; processing of foreign travel for the staff.
- Manage TOPAZ accounts.
- High level of computer literacy, proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Organisational Skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Ability to prepare correspondence from scratch to a high standard
- Execution Oriented.
- Customer Focus.
- Personal responsibility – initiative.
- Developing relationships.
- Interpersonal Impact.
- Quality/attention to detail.
If interested please call Francesca Pasetto on 01 66 200 88 or email firstname.lastname@example.org