Opportunity for an experienced Executive Assitant to join a fast-paced tech company in the Midlands.
The ideal candidate is adaptive; no two days are the same in this exciting role which will see you providing efficient and responsive administrative and organisational service to the CEO. Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office, flexible hours, can be part-time or full-time
- Extensive diary management and co-ordination for both on-site and off-site appointments and meetings
- Preparing and collating information for meetings and taking minutes at various meetings as and when required
- Handling correspondence to include incoming post and emails prioritising and responding as appropriate, bring information to the attention of the CEO or senior management as necessary
- Maintaining filing system and company records for the CEO
- Responsible for all travel arrangements and accommodation requirements
- Expense management for the CEO and senior management team
- Act as main point of contact for internal and external queries
- Establishing appropriate relationships and maintaining current relationships that will enhance and expand business opportunities
- Creation of PowerPoint presentations as required.
- Office support and continuous involvement in ad hoc projects and activities.
- 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant at Director level
- Experienced in event management/group sessions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Good relationship builder and proficient stakeholder manager
- Well-organised and able to effectively prioritise
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Flexibility in changing demands whilst at work
- Ability to perform under pressure
For a confidential discussion and more information on this role, please contact Michelle Miley 090 6450667 or email@example.com