This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading multinational organization, established as a leading innovator of medical solutions.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- General administrative duties that may include photocopying, coordinating meetings/appointments, typing, faxing, ordering/maintaining supplies, arranging travel, preparing and/or sorting mail.
- Point of contact for customers.
- Answers complex functional questions that may require additional research and follow-up.
- Anticipates and coordinates projects/assignments, organizes own schedules, and that of others, to meet deadlines.
- Manages work in a confidential manner, ensuring information is shared with internal and external individuals in an appropriate manner.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Minimum of a certificate/diploma in Business Studies or secretarial skills course.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- A proven record of discretion and confidentiality in all matters relating to work is essential.
- Strong scheduling and co-ordination skills are essential.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office products including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook – proficiency in PowerPoint essential.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience)
- Pension Plan
- Training and Mentorship
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lauren McCarthy.