An exciting opportunity has come our way with a leading multinational organisation in Cork. Our client is on the lookout for a highly-skilled, highly organised Executive Administrator to join their growing organisation. This opportunity would suit someone with experience of working in a multi-national and someone with excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities: (Full job description available upon request)
- Coordinate meeting schedules both locally and internationally.
- Identify Continuous Improvement Programs (CIP’S) in such things as cost, quality, and services that pertain to the plant staff administration environment.
- Arrange travel and provide administrative support to the VP of Operations and Plant staff and to visitors.
- Assist with project documentation, presentations, and plan preparation for events/meetings.
- Dealing with routine issues for the VP of Operations and Plant Staff during absences from plant (e.g. Mail, meeting enquiries etc.).
- Minimum of a certificate/diploma in Business Studies or other relevant discipline required.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years relevant experience in a similar role ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- Exercises sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism, demonstrating a positive, can-do attitude.
- Prior experience in supporting Company Communications Strategy is a key advantage for this role.
- Experience supporting teams who are working remotely or in a hybrid working environment.
For more information or even a private discussion please contact Jason O'Flaherty.