- Reference: CJ46423
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kilkenny, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: HR & Training
Exciting broad functional HR Manager opportunity to join a reputable multinational organisation based in the South East . This role would ideally would suit candidates with 5+ years HR experience in a fast-paced changing environment with strong Employee Relations experience.
Please get in touch for more information and a confidential discussion. Tel: 021-4809118 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a challenging but exciting opportunity for a highly-motivated HR professional to become a key member of a professional and fast paced unionised organisation. Working to establish best HR practices in line with the company’s corporate goals, this broad-based HR function covers a range of disciplines. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective management of the company’s Human Resources by fostering an environment which is supportive of the ideas and values of the company.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and programmes necessary to ensure key stakeholder engagement and performance.
- Coach and empower leaders regarding HR issues/challenges and facilitates effective and proactive decision-making to ensure solutions are realistic, fair, timely, consistent, transparent and effective.
- Ensures HR policies and practices are compliant with Irish statute employment legislation and EEU regulatory obligations.
- Coordinate the training and development for the site, including sourcing training providers and delivering HR presentations where necessary.
- Recruitment and selection including conducting interviews in conjunction with managers.
- Project work on an ad hoc basis in line with site requirements.
- 5+ years previous HR experience along with a CIPD qualification.
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment law and experience working in a unionised environment would be desirable.
- Previous, proven business partnering experience in terms of advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.
- Experience of representing HR and collaborating with the senior management team to drive the HR function forward.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!