- Reference: CJ46212
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Marketing
Responsible for the organisation and coordination of a well-known sports organisation matches and non-match events. The role encompasses all aspects of Event Management and Fan Experience delivery to ensure that all matches and events are managed efficiently, effectively and delivered to an exceptional standard as required by all stakeholders.
Events – Matches:
- Overall responsibility for the planning and delivery of matches
- Manage and supervise the implementation of match day logistics and accreditation for internal departments, broadcasters, organisers, officials, sponsors, support staff, volunteers and contractors.
- Ensuring match day is run efficiently and effectively through the compilation and implementation of the match day event plan
- Responsible for match day production including the production of the running order, PA script, sourcing entertainment, big screen content, fan merchandise and logistics for same.
- Responsible for all on pitch activity – mascots, sponsor activity and logistics etc
- Work closely and effectively with managements and service providers to ensure each event adheres to Health & Safety guidelines and tournament specifications
- Work closely with managements to co-ordinate stewarding/security/medical cover and maintaining event standards as per legislation.
- Complete in-house post event reviews and post event customer surveys
- Manage the event budget
- Responsible for sourcing and distributing fan merchandise for away games.
Annual Events – Non Match related
- Ad hoc events as required
Key Skills Required
- Minimum 3-5 years in Event management, ideally in a sporting environment but open to large scale events experience.
- Relevant third level qualification
- Excellent planning, organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Methodical in approach to completing tasks
- Budget management experience
- Positive relationship management skills & Time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and be creative & Effective communicator
- Excellent computer skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Susan on 021 4911065 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!