EUDR Project Manager
Temporary Full-time – 12 mth contract.
Purpose of Role
The EUDR Project Manager will report to the QCRA Manager across the group to deliver a specific project within QCRA as we prepare for EUDR, the new Medical Device Regulations within Europe. This role will require occasional travel between our offices in Dublin, Belfast and GB.
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver our EUDR Project across the group ensuring we meet and exceed our project timelines and deliverables.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
Planning Project Resources:
- Understand the EUDR requirement for a Medical Device Distributor
- Lead the planning and implementation of the EUDR project in conjunction with key stakeholders.
- Play a leading role in defining project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define deliverable tasks and required resources to meet project goals
- Ensure the momentum of each work-stream by engaging with relevant stakeholders to keep actions on track and to document project progress
- Scheduling stakeholder meetings with relevant teams for each individual work-stream, diary scheduling and room bookings
Manage Issues and Risk:
- Identification and recording of potential blocks/obstacles to the project, identify and propose solutions
- Driving risk mitigation plans across each work-stream
Monitoring & Recording Progress:
- Ongoing responsibility for the progress of the project
- Reporting updates to the QCRA manager and stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Documenting actions required and completed and updating each team on progress
- Administration of project documentation including planning documents, risk registers, action logs, stakeholder update
Quality & Satisfaction
- Stakeholder management
- Present to Project Steering Group on a monthly basis – including progress, plans, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- The successful candidate will be hardworking and enthusiastic with an interest in project management/quality/ regulatory affairs. They should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Third level qualification required in Quality, Science, or Business
- Previous experience in Project Management utilising PM methodology
- Track record of delivering substantial output/results
- Strong communication, interpersonal and prioritising skills
- Good time management
- Keen attention to detail
- Good planning & organising skills
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others
- A good work ethic with a positive, can-do attitude and approach to work
- Ability to work on their own initiative and equally as part of a team
- Full Clean Driving License required
If interested give Blaithin a call on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com