Equipment Maintenance Technician
Our client is a global organisation, with a subsidiary in Athlone, in the Med Tech Sector. They are looking to recruit an experienced Equipment Maintenance Technician.
Purpose of Job:
Set-up, install and maintain automated equipment to ensure optimum performance and support the achievement of operational goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Repair and troubleshoot electro/mechanical equipment failures.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Perform equipment installations and moves.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date maintenance documentation.
- Provide detailed inputs into failed spare parts management process.
- Ensure that all FDA regulatory requirements are adhered to and that all procedures are followed.
- Ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices & Good Documentation Practices are followed.
- Will abide to Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Policies and any relevant other EHS documentation.
- Will comply with all relevant training required and adhere to relevant associated documentation.
- Follow strict adherence to the requirements of CGMP.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility
- Cert./Diploma/Senior Trades in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in medical devices or similar industry with an established track record.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, motor drives, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical ability.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Teamwork abilities.
- Commitment to the achievement of manufacturing excellence.
- High level of flexibility: shift changes/travel commitments/training courses / preventative maintenance and project support.
Machine Maintenance, Set-Ups, Troubleshooting
Contact Kelly McGovern on 0906-450666 or 086-1077766 for a confidential chat
Or email, firstname.lastname@example.org