An exciting opportunity for an experienced Equipment Engineer to join a leading Medical Device company based in Cork on a permanent contract.
- Providing technical support on maintenance and equipment issues.
- Provide technical improvements under the team’s continuous improvement program.
- Provide technical instruction/guidance for the Maintenance Technicians as part of a cross-functional team.
- Involved in small and medium project planning, in support of projects, product/process transfer etc from an equipment engineering perspective.
- Liaison with quality and engineering at a site wide level where required from an equipment perspective.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with other team members.
- Degree in software/automation/electrical engineering or related discipline and at least 3 years relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of automated systems with experience of Allen Bradley and Siemens PLC’s highly desirable. Knowledge of Beckhoff/Rexroth also of advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisational and communicational skills
- Works well within a team environment and on own initiative
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Ideal candidate will be a naturally inquisitive person with a hunger to learn new skills and also have a logical problem-solving ability
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.