Equipment Compliance Analyst
Excellent opportunity for Equipment Compliance Analyst to join a Global pharma company based in the UK. The role is responsible for assuring all equipment calibration and service documentation to be completed, ensuring the equipment is fit compliantly for usage in a GMP environment.
Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GMP.
- Experience in the use of Chromatographic Data System – ideally Empower software for chromatography systems for HPLC, GC, and data review.
- Experience of Electronic Laboratory Notebooks preferable.
- Knowledge/experience of quality technical report writing skills.
- Competent Use of Software systems in XL, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience in authoring/updating SOPs, Calibration protocols.
- Previous experience in supporting compliance and integrity of quality systems to maintain GMP and any associated remedial activities.
- Familiarity with supporting the introduction of new equipment/technology via documentation processes would be advantageous.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Required for the Role:
- BSc degree in Life Sciences or related field or equivalent qualification.
- 2-3 years’ experience in metrology, as a user of GMP instrumentation (e.g. HPLC, GC, Dissolution, KF).
- Knowledge of data review of calibration data and service reports.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role contact Courtney Russell.
+353 (0)71 910 8062