Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Provide core technical support with preparation, calibration, and maintenance of, day-to-day lab equipment.
- Generate equipment risk assessments and ensure approval prior to vendors arrival on site.
- Liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure equipment maintenance / calibration programme timelines are achieved.
- Ensuring that clients requirements are fully met and be flexible to work in any area of the business as is required by the client.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
Experience in a GMP laboratory.
Experience in equipment calibration and maintenance.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh.