- Reference: CJ45454
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin North, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
- Day to day running of the site environmental services tasks ensuring the smooth operation of the sites Wastewater Treatment Plant, Waste Management Areas, Storm Water System, Firewater Retention System Site Drainage System, Site Bunds and site environmental sampling and monitoring schedules etc.
- Conduct daily environmental inspections in all areas.
- Inspects, samples, analyses the Wastewater Treatment Plant Process and makes process changes when required.
- Removal of wastes from satellite locations and subsequent packing, labelling, loading and associated paperwork completion of both hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Ensures that waste is properly identified, stored and disposed of.
- Inspections, sampling and testing of site bunds contents and safe disposal of contents.
- Liaise with site maintenance team in relation to equipment repairs and routine preventative maintenance.
- Liaising with third party vendors to ensure all monitoring required is carried out as per Owners requirements.
- Issuing/Approving work permits for works to be carried out.
- Compilation and issuing of weekly snapshot reports and participation in daily site meetings.
- At least two years’ operator experience wastewater treatment industry.
- Experience of waste management- specifically wastewater and recyclable/non-recyclable waste management.
- Experience with Environmental Management Systems – especially ISO 14001
- Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) experience is desirable but not essential.
- Laboratory analysis skills.
- PC skills such as Excel and Word essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Engineering or Science or at least FETAC Level 5 in Wastewater treatment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!