Role Purpose: To assist in managing both the day to day running of the Environmental Department and laboratory, ensuring that standards are maintained, and all regulatory requirements fulfilled.
- Operating and controlling the New state of the art WWTP.
- Carrying out Daily laboratory analysis.
- Routine plant maintenance and calibration.
- Monitoring and maintaining the operational parameters in line with the site IPPC Licence requirements,
- Maintaining the site Environmental Management System.
- Degree/diploma in Environmental Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role would be beneficial.
- Experience working on an EPA Licenced Site preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, on your own initiative and to problem solve
- Strong communicator and demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with co-workers
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021 4911063 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!