- Reference: CJ45980
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin North
- Category: Science, Pharmaceutical & Food
Exciting opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic person to join our clients’ Operations team as a vacancy has arisen for Environmental Manager.
- Ensuring full compliance with all requirements of the EMS (Environmental Management System) and all other relevant licences.
- Management of all aspects of treatment plant and waste management – specifically ensuring compliance with relevant licences.
- Management of staff.
- Liaising with the client regarding process changes/implementations through formal meetings and telephone/email.
- Role ranges from process control and monitoring to basic mechanical and electrical maintenance and repair.
- Data analysis and generation of technical reports on a regular basis.
- Ensuring all health and safety practices are implemented and carried out.
- Problem solving and intuition regarding changes to process based on site conditions
- At least five years’ experience in a process industry (ideally with a background in waste water treatment).
- Experience in management of personnel-small to medium size teams
- Experience of waste management- specifically wastewater and recyclable/non-recyclable waste management.
- Experience in environmental management systems.
- Experience in waste water treatment and waste management environment essential
- Experience in employee management
- Ability to plan, prioritise and effectively manage time, meet strict deadlines and work to high standard.
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel and Word essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full clean driving licence.
- Third level degree in environmental science/engineering, chemistry or related subject.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!