We are partnering with a leading engineering firm, who are looking to hire Environmental Contract Supervisor for their team. This is a full-time position that will be based in East Cork. The ideal Environmental Supervisor will have experience working in the water and wastewater environment.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Managing and assisting the operational team members.
- Maintaining Health and Safety on Waste Water Treatment Plants.
- Management of the maintenance and process activities as required at the treatment plants.
- Directing and guiding the team to ensure contractual compliance.
What the ideal Environmental Supervisor looks like:
- Has a proven track record of managing operational staff.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- A full driving license is essential.
- An Engineering or Science degree is desirable.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
- Pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.