Position Title: Enterprise Excellence Manager, Strategic Supply Chain
A leading global provider of specialty medical technologies and medical devices are hiring for a senior position within their PMO office based in the HQ -Midlands, (Co. Westmeath) Ireland.
Reporting to the Snr Director of Enterprise Excellence, you will play a key role within the global supply chain team and will manage and support strategic programs as defined through the global supply chain transformation roadmap.
- Manage strategic programs as part of the Global Enterprise Excellence transformation strategy.
- Partner with the Strategic Manufacturing team in driving Network Optimization, Engineering Excellence, and Cost Improvement Projects (CIPS).
- Facilitate strategic mapping events with cross-functional teams to identify improvements for optimizing ‘flow’ throughout targeted end-to-end Value Streams
- Develop risk-based models to assess the impact to supply of all raw materials, components, and support services as a result of the relocation of production activities.
- Conduct an evaluation and gap assessment on existing processes before product transfer. This shall include the development of a methodology and training for the process engineers to be able to adopt / use in the future.
- Conduct a detailed capacity analysis on the end-to-end processes based on forecasted volumes and provide recommendations on optimising existing assets and investments in additional capacity.
- Develop and implement plans to improve the maturity of existing processes before transfer. i.e. stabilize performance, simplify processes, improve process flow and capability.
- Partner closely with the Quality Excellence team to drive the implementation of Robust Processes and Training Effectiveness.
- Support the ongoing coaching, mentoring and training in Continuous Improvement methodologies to teams across Global Operations.
- Lead the design and development of future state flow for process, line and facility layout of transferring products.
- A Degree in Engineering, Business or related field is a minimum requirement. MBA is desirable.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in supply chain or operations with a demonstrated track record in driving results through the delivery of Lean transformational projects / programs.
- Extensive working acumen of Lean principles and their application across the end-to-end supply chain processes (Develop, Plan, Source, Make and Deliver).
- Strong Project Management skills and experience leading virtual teams.
- Certifications in Lean and/or Six Sigma is a requirement.
- Proven Leadership skills.
- Ability to build key relationships global – internal/external customers.
- Availability to travel internationally.
Full details on application.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 and email your cv to email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!