This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Technician to join a Cork-based engineering firm. The right person will have the opportunity to undertake all aspects of design on the projects they work on including attending design team meetings, contractor meetings, site visits and site inspections.
- A qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering Level 6 or higher
- Engineers Ireland Membership (Preferably)
- Experience in detailing reinforced concrete, structural steel, timber and masonry.
- Experience in detailing site specifications including storm, foul water maintenance
- Experience of preparation of land registry, scheme maps and planning applications and tender package drawings
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competent in AutoCAD skills essential and experience of using Revit would be an advantage
- Must be residing in Cork
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Accredited training courses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Ample parking
- Multiple Team building outings during the year
- Exenses & Mileage
- Bike to work scheme
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin.