Welcome to the forefront of innovation with my client, a global leader in electrification, automation, and digitalization solutions. With a rich history spanning decades, my client continues to revolutionize industries and improve lives through cutting-edge technologies. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects and contribute to shaping the future of energy management, infrastructure, and mobility. This role is the next step for someone to step up into a delivery manager position, Managing a team of technicians on client sites allowing you to take the next step in your career.
- Ensure business success by delivering installation, commissioning, testing, and maintenance services for projects, products, systems, and data centers to meet customer service level agreements.
- Operate within a customer-focused environment, including responding to emergency call-outs as required.
- Coordinate and manage all activities in accordance with processes and procedures agreed with the Operations team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a high-performing team or individually under your initiative.
- Utilize a mobile web-based application to log all work activities accurately and efficiently.
- Liaise with UK and HQ technical support teams to resolve technical issues promptly.
- Make full use of the non-conformance reporting (NCR) tool to ensure all project-related NCRs are closed out promptly and lessons learned are integrated into the business.
- Possess working knowledge and experience in supporting the delivery of maintenance services, installation, testing, and commissioning of MV/LV switchgear and MV/LV balance of plant.
- Demonstrate IT proficiency, including Microsoft Office applications, and preferably experience using a laptop or similar portable device for data extraction, fault finding, and system updates.
- Preferably, have experience in installation, commissioning, and maintenance of AC & DC electric vehicle charge points. (Product-specific training will be provided).
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role within the electrical engineering industry.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively.
- Full clean driving license required.
For more information on this exciting position, please reach out to Cathal Herron