Engineering Team Lead – Production
- Ensuring all engineering and maintenance tasks are scheduled.
- Effective co-ordination of the planned and unplanned maintenance routines for production.
- Maximise the availability of all production to ensure full operations schedule adherence
- Provide support to the site Utilities team to ensure the availability of all production utility systems
- Supervision of Maintenance Technicians, including organising and prioritising daily tasks.
- Responsibility for production area budgeting and cost control
- Development of equipment specific maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and performance
- Responsibility for the development of Maximo as the management system for all production engineering
- Set-up, monitor & control of all production in line with maintenance best practice
- Worked with the Maintenance & Systems Manager to develop a “reliability” centered asset care strategy, with the following core pillars: equipment criticality and spares assessment, predictive maintenance techniques, fit for purpose PM program, technician driven RCA program and FMEA techniques.
- Management of all required external contractors and suppliers for production engineering
- Management of detailed technical files and machine history logs for all production equipment.
- EHS: Responsibility for emergency procedures, safety systems, safety performance, communication and behaviours within department.
- Ensure all immediate safety and compliance activities are addressed.
- Ensure all safety action (ATS, Concern Reports) assigned to the team are actioned and closed in a satisfactory manner
- Ensuring that plant and equipment is operating in a compliant manner and that all activities are conducted to meet GMP regulations, site and corporate quality standards and any additional regulatory requirements as required
Team leadership and capability development:
- Team Leadership: lead, motivate and manage the Platform Maintenance team anchored by the company Beliefs to achieve required targets. Ensure effective delegation of tasks to the technician group.
- Performance management of reports: ensure continuous performance feedback is maintained and recorded. Act as an employee advocate, recognise and reward employees as appropriate, manage shift priorities. Spend daily time in the field with shift ensuring contact time with Shift personnel.
- Manage & Control HR requirements, systems and programmes and approve COREHR
- Ensure that all aspects of Human Resource Management policies are complied with.
- Deputise for the Maintenance & Systems Manager, Platform 1 Engineering Systems Team Leader and Utilities and Services Engineering Systems Team Leader when required.
- Complete and record monthly 1:1 with all techs
- Host daily morning meeting with your team to ensure alignment with company and production goals and objectives; (Safety, Quality, Schedule Adherence, Cost).
- Continue to drive improvement through certified lines and other lean programs.
- Drive CI within shift: Be proactive in surfacing continuous improvement initiatives. Drive improved yields and efficiency
- Engineering Degree in a mechanical, electrical or process discipline.
- At least 5-8 years’ experience working within a GMP environment in a process or equipment engineering role
- Qualification and working experience in cleanroom technology
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in all aspects of utilities and production equipment in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on own initiative & judgement with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application.
- Relevant working Knowledge of a regulated Industry
- A high degree of computer literacy
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Rory Walsh on 021-4911063 or email email@example.com