PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To manage the day to day functions required within Customers Engineering Storeroom locations in order to provide the required services to site users and to ensure that effective Storeroom practices are maintained at all times.
- To work closely with Customers Purchasing and Finance teams to insure a smooth process flow through purchase, receipt and issue.
- Providing services applicable to the requirements of the site users, including CUSTOMERS Engineering, third party sub-contractors, external suppliers in order to maintain proactive successful relations.
- Issue, receive and manage Customers owned Inventory and utilising the Customers ERP stock management systems.
- Utilise the CUSTOMER ERP system for storeroom practices such as Cycle Counting, Stock Checks and Material Planning.
- Run MRP report, determine which items need to be ordered, include these on a requisition list, check all parts on the requisition list and make up list of parts to be ordered.
- Put up New Requisitions, All items on the requisition list are put on order and then exported via the interface to purchasing.
- Ensure a high standard of filing and documentation is maintained in the Engineering Stores.
- Ensure stores procurement requisitions are processed correctly
- Notify site users of deliveries received, when appropriate
- Ensure the cleanliness of the storeroom operation in order to maintain good house keeping
- Ensure external stores locations and Carousel’s are maintained in good order
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie