Engineering Stores Coordinator & Development Manager
- A strong background in Engineering Stores management experience utilizing formal ERP material requirements planning systems, ideally SAP or similar.
- Good organisational skills, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure, works on own initiative
- Strong person Manager with the ability to train and coach individuals.
- Wide understanding of a complex logistical operations and MRO parts management.
- Project implementation and management experience in a stores environment.
- Knowledge of key business processes such as lean manufacturing and 5S principles.
- Good communication skills, and capable of interacting with all levels including extensive customer contact, (both written and verbal).
- Experience and knowledge of current innovative storeroom and asset management solutions
- Experience in preventative maintenance planning
- Ideally carries a background in data analysis of large data which can be used as a tool to deliver stores improvements
- Food / Pharma experience – regulatory environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie