Engineering Project Manager:
Our client, a global leading Medical Device Manufacturer has a requirement for an experienced Engineering Project Manager to join their team. The Project Manager is responsible for the leadership of engineers and Project Management for new medical device manufacturing systems, products and cost
- Use skills of analysis to identify, quantify and justify improvement opportunities.
- Develop URS documentation for equipment and machine controls software systems.
- Develop and implement new technologies and systems to support R&D projects.
- Create and manage project schedules and budgets.
- Communicate project information to all stakeholders (across many sites).
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risk.
- Identify and resolve project issues.
- Demonstrate leadership skills to engage team members.
- Demonstrate team-building skills with motivated team members working well together.
- Job will require travel to the USA and central Europe as a project mix dictates.
- Bachelor level degree in Engineering or another relevant technical equivalent. Master qualification advantageous.
- 5-7 years’ experience of project execution and supervision of engineers.
- Experience with medical device and/or pharmaceutical production required (cGMP / FDA regulated environment).
- Knowledge of some of the following; software development life cycle, GAMP V, SPC, DOE, Statistical Analysis, and Project Management (PMI certification a plus).
- Project Management of high volume, low-cost manufacturing systems (may include pneumatics, PLCs, motion control, robotics, HMIs and SCADA).
- Capable to lead, motivate and access engineers and others in project execution and technical development workstreams.
- Self-directed. Excellent communication skills. Ability to form relationships with stakeholders from many sites and work within cross-functional teams.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.