New and exclusive exciting role for an experienced Engineering Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company in Offaly.
My client is in business over 45 years designing, manufacturing and supplying a wide range of multi award winning products.
As this is a newly created role, the successful applicant will have the scope to put their own stamp on the business.
Engineering Manager responsibilities:
• Management of maintenance and facilities team
• Scheduling an managing all subcontractors on site
• Schedule, track and ensure efficient and effective use of maintenance resources to perform preventive and corrective maintenance
• Own the maintenance system
• Manage Capex Budget
• Planning and managing extension and ongoing improvement of facilities
Engineering and Facilities Manager requirements:
• Experience in a similar role and environment is essential
• BSc in Engineering or Trade certification is essential
• Experience in robotic cutting, bending and welding an advantage
• Experience with managing budgets
• People management experience
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.