- Managing and developing the Operations Engineering Team.
- Ensuring a data driven, innovative culture and effective problem solving approach.
- Driving engineering based Value Add and Cost Reduction initiatives and projects.
- Liaising with other departments and functions to ensure all Engineering expectations are met and delivered in a timely manner.
- Providing engineering support requirements over 3 shifts.
- Managing a diverse array of Engineering related projects.
- Managing safety of systems and processes.
- Ensuring execution of Business Excellence principles throughout the plant.
- He/she must help establish with the Engineering EHS Manager the departmental goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
- Establish communication lines with all other departments e.g. Manufacturing, Q.A., Supply Chain, Human Resources, COE and Finance.
- Administer policies and procedures as they apply.
- Co-ordinate and direct outside contactors to assure project results are achieved as scheduled.
- Responsible for plant maintenance and calibration program.
- Degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of people management.
- Proven track record or demonstrated ability in Project Management.
- Highly developed coaching, mentoring and communication skills.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email email@example.com