Video for this job
GRADUATE ENGINEERS NEEDED URGENTLY –
Interviews to be held in Dublin March 14th 2019
Are you a final year engineering student or a recent engineering graduate that would like to experience working in another country with some of the World’s most Technologically advanced companies?
Some of the positions available include: Test Engineer and Proto Engineer, Design Engineer, Production Engineer and Assembly Engineer.
1. You must be able to commit to a 2-year contract, be eligible to work and live in the EU without restrictions.
2. No experience is needed as full training is provided.
3. Degree from one of the following:
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Electronics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Electrical
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Applied Physics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Mechatronics
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Manufacturing
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Mechanical
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Aerospace
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Automotive
• level 6/7/8/9 Degree in Design
Salary & Benefits
• €32000+ (+30% shift rate if applicable)
• Engineer Title
• 24 days’ Annual leave
• Full sick pay.
• Full relocation support
Are you enthusiastic for this amazing opportunity to travel and work at the same time?
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job description (or more information on the role), please contact Tina Egan on 09064 78104or email email@example.com