- Reference: CJ46705
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- This role will support the documentation strategy for all disciplines to ensure business, engineering, quality and compliance goals are met.
- Administration and support of the relevant electronic document management systems (EDMS)
- Coordination of engineering documentation control activities on the project:
- Coordination with system owners of Standard Document Indexes (SDI) for all turnover packages and external vendors, including coordination of Vendor and Trade turnover packages (VTOP, TTOP) to ensure alignment of the process.
- Coordinates review and approval workflows for engineering and project documentation
- Responsible for coordination of drawing repositories, engineering documentation, vendor documentation workflows, including coordination of the transmittal process.
- Tracks documents through these processes and gives support to relevant users accordingly.
- Maintain Document Matrices/Registers for the project as required.
- Develops and applies project procedures.
- Manages, stores, prepares, catalogues documents for archival and retrieval when required.
- Coordinate document turnover schedule.
- Maintain hardcopy documents and reference drawing stick sets for the project team.
- Receives and logs documents submitted for inclusion into the document control system.
- Reviews documents for conformance to site systems in respect of format, numbering, etc.
- Promote Good Documentation Practices (GDP) on the project.
- Deputizes for the project Documentation Team Lead as appropriate.
- Degree in Science or Engineering related discipline desirable, but not essential.
- Experience working on large capital projects essential.
- Experience in POET, FusionLive, Documentum, EFMS, BlueCielo desirable.
- Good written and oral communications.
- Ability to work in a team, but also self-directed.
- Ability to partner and deliver results in a matrix environment.
- Influencing skills and strong project management skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!