2- 3 month contract
- Our client is based in Citywest, Dublin. They design, manufacture and distribute materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all.
- With over 57 locations in 22 countries, our client is positioned to provide innovative products and comprehensive services no matter where their customers are located.
- Preparation outline concept drawings from Engineers/Architects’ drawings.
- Preparation of detailed SolidWorks Drawings/Models and CAD drawings for review by engineers/architects.
- Preparing fabrication drawings for issue to the factory floor.
- Project analysis on completion to determine scope for improvement and points of learning.
- Working with the design team to ensure all works are completed and documented to the standards required.
- Creation of detailed equipment documentation
- Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
- Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet requirements.
- Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Participates in the use of lean and Continuous Improvement tools in equipment designs and engineering systems.
- Engineering Qualification
- 2 – 3 Years’ Experience of using SolidWorks
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Ability to interpret engineers/architects’ drawings is essential.
- Ability to be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Knowledge of design documentation standards
- Applies knowledge effectively in team environment
If interested, give Blaithin a call on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com