Energy Manager | Cork | Contact Josh Barnes on 021-4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Energy management
- Project management – To act as a driver for energy projects to be identified, developed and delivered (internal and external)
- Provide support for energy projects
- Organize and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize and accomplish stated deadlines.
- Process optimization
- Provide administrative/technical support
- Writing engineering/technical reports
- Data analysis
- Strong engineering, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and wastewater industry
- Proficiency in PC skills to include MS Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. Experience with AutoCAD would also be beneficial
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time-restricted schedule would be an advantage
- Project management/Energy Management/Personnel management and any Water &/or Wastewater industry experience will be an advantage.
- Third Level Energy/Environment related degree
- Full clean driving license
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in document preparation and execution.
- Good technical knowledge of the Water and Wastewater treatment industry and the concepts therein would be a distinct advantage.
- Troubleshooting and analytical mindset.