As a Supply Planner for EMEA for a multinational healthcare company based in Athlone, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. This is a hybrid/ remote working in Ireland role.
This is an exciting time to join this company and will give the successful candidates the chance to work as part of a new team.
- Responsible for planning finished goods to achieve target service level within the inventory and cost objectives.
- Manage exceptions throughout the global distribution network, determining how best to resolve supply constraints to balance service, inventory, and cost, in the best interest of the supply chain.
- Be accountable for service – product available at the right time and right distribution center.
- Be accountable for inventory and NWI.
- Optimize and maintain planning parameters.
- Collaborating with relevant stakeholders to highlight and resolve gaps, challenges, and operational performance issues.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Relevant experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, adaptability, and problem-solving skills.
- Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include: APICS
- An excellent understanding of ERP systems (SAP APO/ECC/SNP is desired), and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent Communication skills and assertiveness
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
For more information contact Nicola Egan