Our client is currently seeking an experienced professional to manage their EMEA payroll activities from their Galway location.
The EMEA Payroll & Benefits Specialist will be responsible for managing the payroll process with third-party administrators in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner while ensuring compliance with country-specific payroll processing rules and regulations.
The candidate will have the knowledge, expertise, and drive to take the payroll function to the next level.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, HR or Information Systems
- 5+ years of a combination of HR/payroll experience (multi-national company experience highly preferred)
- The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, collaborative, and a strong communicator with a commitment to accuracy, friendliness, and responsiveness in order to deliver excellent customer service to employees.
- Strong skills Experience with Microsoft Office Suite,
- Prior experience with payroll in Ireland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France and Italy preferred
- Prior experience with Concur preferred
- Exposure to international payroll design, setup and processing
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.