EMEA Distribution Specialist required with 3 years’ experience working with distributors in an international environment. Galway city
- Stay current with inventory levels and requirements, in particular products on allocation
- Tenders – coordinate tender support for distributors as recommended by EMEA Tender Manager
- Distribution Pricing – link with master data, ensure prices are updated in line with approved pricing levels and distributor contracts
- Implement & communicate annual price increases to distributors and all internal stakeholders. Price increases are agreed upon between Pricing and Distribution Commercial Leader
- Administer Distribution Contracts, ensure records are kept up to date in a single contract repository Maintain Distributor Database containing information in relation to current and potential distributors in relevant markets
- Coordinate contract signature and track onboarding process with Customer Service, Master Data, Legal and OEC (Office of Ethics and Compliance)
- Coordinate distributors Business Reviews ensure data requirements from Distributors, Commercial Finance and Distribution Commercial Leaders are met timely
- Liaise frequently with Customer Service, Sales, Credit & Collections, Legal, Compliance, Marketing to resolve open issues.
- Ensure distributions information in up-to-date in CRM and SAP. Responsible for requesting any update necessary to Master Data.
- Support training and events for distribution partners
- Support distributor selection process including Partner Proposals development, evaluation and selection
- B.A. or B.S. Degree required
- A minimum of 5 years of customer service, sales/account management, sales operations, marketing and/or finance experience required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with distributors in an international environment
- Experience of dealing with distributors in Africa, Middle East and Russia would be a plus
- Experience working within a complex virtual team environment and leading project activities
- Negotiation acumen and experience required
- Experience with market knowledge and analytics required
- Process excellence and project management expertise is required
- Financial acumen preferred
- Proven track record in working with cross-functional teams to deliver KPI’s.
- Good understanding of and experience in sales distribution and logistics.
- Excel and PowerPoint knowledge essential
- Ability to travel and provide on-site support and training as needed
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091706712 or email email@example.com.