Electronic Technician III – Failure Investigation – (18000ENK)
Be part of a company that thinks differently to solve problems,
make progress and deliver meaningful innovations
• At our Failure Investigation Quality department, we focus on investigating returned devices/
components. Quality Technicians – Failure Investigation are directly involved in the inspection and debug of assemblies
to component level to identify root cause and liaise with Manufacturing, Sustaining, R&D and Software group on
component failure analysis.
Come for a job, stay for a career!
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF:
• Primary activity debugging printed circuit boards
• Inspect/debug returned devices/ components
• Work from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions
• Document failure analysis in the global complaint handling system
• Operate related equipment; conduct tests and report data in prescribed format.
• Liaise with various functions to identify the root cause of failures
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Electronic Engineering to Diploma level/Associate Engineering Level
• 2 + years of experience in investigation in the electronic industry.
• Working knowledge of Quality system requirements.
• Good computer skills.
Primary Location: EMEA-Ireland
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Job Level: Associate / Support Staff
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Christina Ni Dhonnacha on 091-706718 or email email@example.com