We are hiring an Electromechanical Engineer to join a leading Multinational Medical Device Manufacturer in the midlands. This is a fulltime permanent position based in Co. Offaly.
- Strong knowledge of electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- To review obsolete component issues and lead the identification and specification review of alternatives and associated implementation efforts.
- CAPA Management & generation and adherence to GMP.
- Communicates project status and escalates issues to direct manager, program managers, internal and external partners in timely fashion and with appropriate process.
- To effectively manage the introduction of technology on product lines and process improvements.
- Manage health and safety aspects of equipment and provide user training.
- Support other departments as required, e.g., assist in analysis of customer returns, debug, root cause analysis, technical support for customers, conduct tests in the Laboratory, etc.
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of compliance initiatives for areas of responsibility.
- Develop strong links with our sister plants to ensure effective on-going transfer and sharing of products, processes, and systems, Willingness to travel to these sites as part of duties
- In response to in-house quality levels and product complaints, develop process improvement projects to achieve the highest quality standards.
- To provide technical leadership and structured approach to problem solving for operations personnel involved in process engineering and development activities.
- To present, where appropriate, technical data to internal / external audit and inspection groups as required.
- Provides ongoing technical guidance to lead professional work teams, conducts special projects.
- Utilises expertise to directly influence other outside departments.
- Honours Degree in Electro-mechanical, Electronic, Mechanical, or related Engineering discipline, with ideally 2-5 year’s relevant experience.
- Technical competency in reading schematics (both electrical and mechanical)
- Strong working knowledge of ISO 13485 and 21CFR820
- Track record of exposure to other International Regulations such as 60601
- Familiar with electro-mechanical systems design and debug.
- Fluent written and spoken English with excellent record keeping and report writing / MS Office skills.
- A proven track record of leading and executing Process Validations.
- Ability to lead teams both onsite and remotely.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Cover
- Pension Contribution
- 23 Days Annual leave
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88