An exciting opportunity for an experienced Electro-Mechanical Technician to join a leading provider of embedded control applications and semiconductors based in Ennis, Clare on a permanent contract.
As part of the Conformance team the individual will be responsible for providing technical support to the Conformance function. They will be involved in facility and equipment maintenance both scheduled and in breakdown mode. Functions will include designing RF bench test setups, electro-mechanical maintenance, automatic equipment setups, equipment repairs, and preventive maintenance.
- Setup and perform RF bench tests as required by conformance testing.
- Perform routine maintenance on all equipment and maintain documentation records.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Perform electronic repairs as required.
- Maintain and up keep of Automatic Test Equipment.
- Contribute to the smooth running of Conformance Inspection at all times and liaise with other departments as necessary, e.g. Planning, Engineering etc.
- Perform basic maintenance on facilities issues as required.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned or required from time to time.
- Using laboratory equipment such as Power Supplies, Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Function Generators and electronic loads.
- Degree/Certificate/Diploma in manufacturing/engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an equipment/machine maintenance technician, in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Previous Experience working with RF circuits an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.