We are recruiting for experienced Electricians with process knowledge. The role will service the Cork/Munster areas. Successful candidates will be responsible for the preventative and reactive maintenance, fault finding and installation of various types of equipment within the water and waste water treatment industry.
- Carry out routine electrical maintenance of sewage treatments works and sewage pumping station plant and equipment.
- Routine repair of sewage treatment works and sewage pumping station plant and equipment.
- The production of a routine electrical maintenance schedule using manufacturers and suppliers schedules and modifying them to achieve optimal maintenance in conjunction with the Area Supervisors.
- The use of computers and the ability to interrogate automated control systems is part of the role.
- The role will require routine operational and process control activities as well equipment service and repair.
- The job involves general duties both inside and outside in all weathers
- The job can involve heavy manual work occasionally
- Candidates should be flexible regarding working hours. The role will require stand by and call out on a rotational basis
- RECI or ECSSA certified electrician.
- Candidates should have completed a recognised apprenticeship
- Ideal candidate will live in the Cork area as that is where the majority of the sites are located
- Work as part of an existing Operations
- The role will include work on new and existing wastewater pumping and treatment installations together with associated controls
- Work will vary from planned/preventative works to reactive/breakdown works
- Full clean driving licence
- Electrician: 3 years (preferred)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!