Electrician x 2
Successful candidates will be responsible for the preventative and reactive maintenance, fault finding and installation of various types of equipment within the water and wastewater treatment industry.
- Routine electrical maintenance of sewage treatments works and sewage pumping station plant and equipment.
- Routine repair of sewage treatment works and sewage pumping station plant and equipment.
- The production of a routine electrical maintenance schedule using manufacturers and suppliers schedules and modifying them to achieve optimal maintenance in conjunction with the Area Supervisors.
- The use of computers and the ability to interrogate automated control systems is part of the role
- As part of a small team routine operational and process activities will be required at the sewage treatment plants and the sewage pumping stations managed by the organisation.
- The job involves general duties both inside and outside in all weathers
- The job can involve heavy manual work at times
- The role will require routine operational and process control activities as well equipment service and repair.
- Candidates should be flexible regarding working hours. The role will require stand by and call out on a rotational basis
- Candidates should have completed a recognised apprenticeship
- Ideal candidate will live in the Cork area as that is where the majority of the sites are located
- Work as part of an existing Operations
- The role will include work on new and existing wastewater pumping and treatment installations together with associated controls
- Work will vary from planned/preventative works to reactive/breakdown works
- A minimum of 12 months’ work experience within the water or wastewater treatment industry is desirable
- Knowledge of process equipment common in the water industry would be a distinct advantage
- Fault finding and rectification within a timely fashion
- Working knowledge of water and wastewater treatment processes
- Ability to complete daily reports and H&S paperwork as required
- Time served qualified electrician or similar
- Full clean driving licence
- Electrician: 3 years (preferred)
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Phil Burchell on 021 491 1064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org