An exciting opportunity available for a dynamic and experienced Industrial commissioning Electrician.
Ideal candidate would be a qualified electrician with 3 – 5 years proven experience in the industrial/Water & Wastewater sector, focused on electrical installation and Pre & Final commissioning of Mechanical & Electrical Upgrades and Projects.
· The role will include work on water, wastewater pumping and treatment installations with instrumentation
· Minor automation and process awareness a bonus for small to medium scale installations.
· Fault finding and rectification where possible.
Skills / Attributes;
- Small to medium electrical installations of Water &Wastewater pumping and treatment systems
- Fault finding.
- Working with pumps, motors, Dosing equipment (incl Pumps & Controllers), Control Panels, Instruments.
- Working with PLC’s and general automation (not in-depth programming)
- Completion of daily reports and H&S forms as required for day to day works on sites
- RECI or ESCA certified Electrician essential
- Confined space training desirable.
- Full clean driving licence with additional trailer licence
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Kevin Griffin.